Establishing a known cost of regulations is essential to get funding:
Madison, Federalist #62:
"What prudent merchant will hazard his fortunes in any new branch of commerce when he knows not but that his plans may be rendered unlawful before they can be executed? What farmer or manufacturer will lay himself out for the encouragement given to any particular cultivation or establishment, when he can have no assurance that his preparatory labors and advances will not render him a victim to an inconstant government? In a word, no great improvement or laudable enterprise can go forward which requires the auspices of a steady system of national policy."
- Allies and co-founders
- 10X Benefits
- JPods Executive Summary
- Bay State Sunway Executive Summary
- Mayor of Morgantown Letter
- 2010 Payback Audit of Morgantown PRT
- Senate Letter from 1974
- Congressional Office of Technology Assessment Study PB-244854
- 2007 New Jersey Legilslature Study of PRT
- Lean Thinking applied to mobility process
- Constitutional foundation for allowing innovation
- History of rotary telephones transitioning to the Internet
- RouteTime™ software for estimating network capabilities and costs.
- 3D-JPods to create 3D models of JPods networks for visualization in GoogleEarth.
- Video on the 10 benefits of solar powered mobility
- Garden Girls Presentation to Fremont City Council
- TEDx Atlanta talk
- Converting $20 billion per year into value of the $35.8 billion the people of New Jersey spend on traffic.
- Converting $9 billion per year into value of the $15.9 billion the people of Massachusetts spend on traffic.
- Traffic videos
SkyRide on the Carnival Vista. Carnival ordered for a second ship.
- Green Screen Videos
- 2-Page Summary of JPods